Snow what?
As some of you in the East might know (and much to your delight, probably), the West has been having absolutely miserable weather. Like, St. John's miserable. I kid you not. The view out my front door the other day was the following:

This must be punishment for leaving Newfoundland to begin with! Up at SFU, on Burnaby Mountain (elevation 400m), there's a good 10-15cm sitting on the ground. What province am I in again?!?

This must be punishment for leaving Newfoundland to begin with! Up at SFU, on Burnaby Mountain (elevation 400m), there's a good 10-15cm sitting on the ground. What province am I in again?!?





















3 Comments:
Wicked! weather=great. all we get down here is "how hot today?" Just talked to Mom, Dad is out in the grossest sleety snow with a guy in a backhoe fix up a ditch in our driveway... lovely!
and I can't wait to get back to it! 10 days to go :)
Excellent pic Phil, a swanky place you've got there- haha, despite the Newfoundland weather~ apart from lately, will you get any snow in town, or are you 'dreaming of a white christmas' ? :)
Well, Vancouver proper gets a couple of weeks of snow normally, but certainly not at the end of November, more like January. Last year we got a couple of weeks of solid snow, and I'm expecting it will be on and off for the next couple of months. I'll predict that Christmas morning will be green and rainy, and most certainly not white. :)
As I'm not shoveling I don't mind the snow so much. The cold is worse. I should move somewhere where I can wear sandals all year 'round and not get cold toes. :)
Test test Hey, can I be invited to this as well!? Do I need to send you my email addy for it? whitelily@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home