D-list Sighting! (When "D" is for Degrassi)
"Wake up in the morning,
Feeling kinda lonely,
Gee, I gotta go to school!"
Fools! Another reason to be livin' in da big T.O. Philip and I were having a lovely afternoon Autumn walk through Trinity-Bellwoods park when we came across...dunh Dunh DUNH! None other than Lucy, from the original Degrassi series. Yes, people, read it and weep. She's exactly the same in real life and seems to have an active social life at the kiddy park.
Please try not to be too jealous.
Feeling kinda lonely,
Gee, I gotta go to school!"
Fools! Another reason to be livin' in da big T.O. Philip and I were having a lovely afternoon Autumn walk through Trinity-Bellwoods park when we came across...dunh Dunh DUNH! None other than Lucy, from the original Degrassi series. Yes, people, read it and weep. She's exactly the same in real life and seems to have an active social life at the kiddy park.
Please try not to be too jealous.





















5 Comments:
Other than spike, it is incredible any original female degrassi cast-member would be so easily recalled...
i remember spike but not very clearly. this was made more difficult by the fact that there was a spike at dad's office who was also at all times pregnant.
as for this lucy, was she one of the high school crack heads, or a minor niner?
LOL She was the black girl who's rich parents were never home so she always threw parties. At the end of the series, Wheels and her were driving while Wheels was drunk and he crashed the car! Lucy went blind.
Remember her now?
Spike's on the new ones...she's married to Snake and looks way better now. :p
Did the snake from degrassi have visible external genetalia?
wanna weigh in here, reptilia?
Ahhh... i googled her... the only(?) person of colour on the show. Sweet sighting!
Man, I do not miss Degrassi... that was just pain while waiting for Carmen Sandiego and Mike, whatever'shisname's Countdown. Man, those were the days. Man!
yeah- so what do you mean, Sue, by 'she's exactly the same' ? 'looking' I guess?
Yes, she was very easily recognizable. That's what I meant. :p I can't believe you didn't like Degrassi.
Also, are there congrats to be sent for a teaching certification? Well done, Luke. Now, if only I can get mine.... *shakes fist at Ontario*
Post a Comment
<< Home