you too can be reduced to a caricature of your former self
Greetings from chilly St. John's, where it is now pitch black at 4:38pm. Oh the joys of winter! A little more rum in my eggnog should cushion the december duldrums, at least until the wave of Christmas parties sweeps us all away into a drunken state of denial.
I'd like to draw your attention to a swell little site that I've been a fan of for quite some time. Some of you may already know about it - it's site that allows you to create Southpark characters in your own image, or in the image of anyone you like. (See mine below). It's pretty sweet how accurate you can get, especially we a few added touches in Photoshop. Anyway, if anyone tries it, post your cartoon counterpart, and let's see how we'd all look in 2D.
Looking forward to the merry alcoholic season, and to the return of all those far away.
http://spstudio.linda.hosting-friends.de/spstudio.html
I'd like to draw your attention to a swell little site that I've been a fan of for quite some time. Some of you may already know about it - it's site that allows you to create Southpark characters in your own image, or in the image of anyone you like. (See mine below). It's pretty sweet how accurate you can get, especially we a few added touches in Photoshop. Anyway, if anyone tries it, post your cartoon counterpart, and let's see how we'd all look in 2D.
Looking forward to the merry alcoholic season, and to the return of all those far away.
http://spstudio.linda.hosting-friends.de/spstudio.html






















6 Comments:
This is reasonably accurate as of today. The headphones should be iPod white though, and I'm not actually wearing red shorts, and my nerdy glasses aren't that nerdy (or black) anymore, but you get the idea.
South Philip
I must say though, not as good a likeness as Jordan's is. Yours is hilarious, in a good way! :)
Jordan's is EXACTLY like her! Good job! Here's mine:
Sue Park
that site is wicked.
mine turned out a mess... how'd ppl get a jpg. result?
hey there Sue... I sent it to another addey, will hit you at whitelilly.
You have an iBook, right Luke?
Once you have your South Park self done, press shift-apple-4, it will turn your mouse pointer into a target. Drag over what you want to turn into a PNG file, and it will put it on your desktop called Picture 1.png.
Yay Apple. :)
wow. apple's are amazing, and i have so much to learn! thanks phil...
check out normal south luke
One of these days I'm going to be a MAC user...Oh, to finally be released from the evil clutches of Microsoft, with all their nincompoopery and tomfoolery and what not!! 'Twill will be a momentous occasion indeed...
Anywyas, here's my image...
Due South Janes
I figure this is an accurate representation of the way I'll look after a decade or so in my recently chosen career. I particularly enjoyed the background, filled with, as Phil would say, "a bunch of punk kids". And if you look closely....why....isn't that a fly on the wall?!? :P
Post a Comment
<< Home