Jill in Transit
Not the wicked clothes store, but actual transit. Jill is currently travelling: first, Singapore, then Frankfurter, then some schlomo places round the Balkans. It is a veritable reverse croz-manoeuvre, to use a technical term we're all mostly familiar with. Let's wish her and Melanie a wonderful trip hey gang?
PS: I got nothing else to say, except Mr Jr better start making his presence felt pronto: and my cocobro better comment on my rhymes before I lambast him again.
PS: I got nothing else to say, except Mr Jr better start making his presence felt pronto: and my cocobro better comment on my rhymes before I lambast him again.





















1 Comments:
Hey Jill... hope you have a an amazing trip. Hey, you should meet up with Nina! (she leaves the same day as me- Thursday.)
tom, nice spokesperson work. Balkans, say what?
p.s. where Matt Jr. be? word.
And, to Arielle... happy/safe/successful flying Tuesday!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home