Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Ski-doos ski-doos trikes and . . . Holy Fuck I can...
- Buenavista
- Simpsons movie movie clips
- Get your red on bitches!
- Blockbuster?
- Make me go Outdoors. . .for the love of God!
- BBLog That Shit!
- Why does Snoop Dogg carry an Umbrella?
- Photo Booth'd
- re-flickd


4 Comments:
haha, OH, that expression is PRiceless. . . it's like "and what excactly are you up to now???" I hope you guys know what you're getting yourself into! ;)
kudos for the starwarslike name.
RIP Winthrop! *tears*
That sure is one cute kitty. But I don't agree with the pronounciation of his name and will be refering to him as "quidi" in the many, many conversations I have about him.
It's very wierd to know that Luke is on the Huddle at the exact same time as me. It's like he's watching me through the computer, can Mac's do that?
yes.
now answer your email.
Post a Comment
<< Home