posted by Philip at 8:46 PM
p.s. Vancouver's still in Canada, phil :P hahahait better snow in St. John's this Winter!
It doesn't snow much here though and not usually as "stormy" as it is now. "It's beginning to look a lot like Chrisssstmasssss!"
suckas should move to the southern hemi where temps currently reach the mid 30s. Take that snowflake.
take that snowflake HahahahaSo, P & S, is School cancelled tomorrow?!?!?!
Luke:It's a SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha AWESOME!!!!! I had faith in Vancouver! OHHhhhowowhoho Enjoy this Snow Day, man (woman & Qwidden) . . .! I figure they're the best possible result from any day, in general. I wish we'd have an ice storm here right about.... Now!Who remembers a full week of classes being cancelled at MUN a few years back???Snowgasm, that's what that was, friends...Enjoi!
Ahhhhhhh, the joys of a relaxing snow day. Never thought I'd see one here. *grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
p.s. Vancouver's still in Canada, phil :P hahaha
it better snow in St. John's this Winter!
It doesn't snow much here though and not usually as "stormy" as it is now.
"It's beginning to look a lot like Chrisssstmasssss!"
suckas should move to the southern hemi where temps currently reach the mid 30s. Take that snowflake.
take that snowflake Hahahaha
So, P & S, is School cancelled tomorrow?!?!?!
Luke:
It's a SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha AWESOME!!!!! I had faith in Vancouver!
OHHhhhowowhoho Enjoy this Snow Day, man (woman & Qwidden) . . .! I figure they're the best possible result from any day, in general.
I wish we'd have an ice storm here right about.... Now!
Who remembers a full week of classes being cancelled at MUN a few years back???
Snowgasm, that's what that was, friends...
Enjoi!
Ahhhhhhh, the joys of a relaxing snow day. Never thought I'd see one here. *grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home