Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blogger = pain in ass

Hey gang,

What's up with "Blogger"? I think we need the 3pb crew to tell us what's going on... Meanwhile, I'll inform you fools that :

a) it kind of sucks being somewhere warm, droughty and under extreme fire hazard warnings for christmas, for obvious, y-g related reasons.

b) jill. and this fool are currently in talks with our accountants on the possibility of moving from melbourne sooner than expected... we'll keep you informed so stop emailing and pestering us!!!!!!!

c) my jet-setting lifestyle includes a trip to Canberra, home to a famous fecal monument (apparently...).... so... that's all i've got to say about that...

d) it's currently 36 degrees here suckers...

ciao... ps: change the new millenium thing quinton!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

By accountants, I assume you mean Cros Sr. and Slater Sr. Sweet. Speaking of which, everytime I try to call, it's 4:32 AM in Melbourne... can you do something about that, or what?

p.s. changed the 'new millenium thing', not sure why you're so embarassed by it ;)
Hope the new one gives everyone some sweet chubbage.

Wed Jan 10, 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

I'm certainly a bit chubby.

Thu Jan 11, 01:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home