Long time no Blogzzzz
Well since the huddle has been having a bit of a dry spell lately, I figured I'd update some of you fools who live away about what's new wit me. I'm basically just working on school right now, and that's going well. Still enjoying it etc. I'm also in the process of looking for work for the summer. I want to go into the field, but the issue is being able to be home for at LEAST the wedding weekends... that and the weekend of May 16 to see the Arcade Fire in T.O... which will pretty much be the sweetest thing I can imagine. If I can get a job on the island with weekends off would be pretty ideal. Hopefully I can find something really sweet.Speaking of Arcade Fire, Neon Bible comes out next week and I recommend everyone with half decent taste in music to purchase it. We've had a copy of it for about three weeks and haven't turned it off for a second. P.S. Did everyone see them on SNL last week? Fucking sweet.Samus is doing well, I'm going to take her in to get fixed next week, so hopefully her personality doesn't change too much.300 comes out in two weeks. I don't really need to say anything else about that.Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. Thanks especially to Phil and Sue for their lovely card they sent in the mail. Very thoughtful.... considering that we all forgot about Sue's b-day back in January.... Happy Belated Sue!I have had a recent drastic change in my appearance. As many of you know I've been growing my hair out to donate it to make wigs for people who suffer from cancer. So anyways, just a few weeks ago it reached it's minimum length so I chopped it all off. I've included a before and after shot.Anyways, that's pretty much it. Let's see some more posts from those of you who don't post as often as you should. Where the fuck is Michael these days anyways? I'm going to try and post more often myself.... anywho. Later on!





















9 Comments:
but you dont look like a geologist anymore
nice glasses!!
Holy longest hair ever, Batman! The cut was a fantastic idea...you look like Jacob again!
And thanks for the belated. :P
You look like a WWE wrestler in that first picture. Sweet.
good on ya sue, i of course forgot too... maybe jake could send you a dress-up wig?
ps what does samus think of your new look?
I see you also removed the pubes from your faaace.
Nicely done!
You got a hair cut. I didn't even notice. I hope you've updated your Mii.
Excellent new hair cut.
looking like a true slickster... true blue ol boy...
Post a Comment
<< Home