Sunday, February 25, 2007

As if you missed it, or if you did

I'm not even pretending to do work anymore. Nina went to go see The Lion King played here in A-town, and I'm revelling in some new Ikea purchases (my first, actually) ('damn you, Ikea!'), and Oh, the Oscars are on... well I have to watch this; work? Pack dat, buddy.
So, you know you're not doing work either. If you didn't get pumelled by snow (lookin' at you, VanCans, Aussies, misplaced kingstonites, Fredrictoners, etc.), here are the "Best of" - editor selections. Ohhhh man. (Note: don't phuck with this guy, Cory. I know you want to lash out at his neon orange coat and sardonic 'why the fuck you lookin' at me b'y- what am I, a fucking snowplow?'- either that or, 'this is my sexy pose')

(Note: What the Faack?)

(Note: 'Let me Ouuuut b'y, da jasus, Let me Ouuuttt'!)

(Note: snow, logged in doorway).

I hate watching this stuff, sometimes, because i haven't seen the damned movies, and they give it all away!
So far, (Live Bloggin'), wiill Ferrell and Jack Black's thing was pretty Hilar. Witholding judgement 4 now.
Oscar predictions for tonight? /Comments on winners?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

The VanCans and the misplaced Kingstoner are watching the Oscars as well while stuffing their faces with Oscar cookies!

OSCAR COOKIES!

Jack Black was pretty sweet...I have no predictions as I've also not seen many of these films.

It's nice to know, though, that somewhere, out there, other Huddlers are watching what we're watching...we're connected on a deeper level this evening...

Sun Feb 25, 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

oh man, liveblogging the oscars was sweet!

Tue Feb 27, 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home