Friday, April 27, 2007

Expression of Interest

Who'll be here on July 16th, 2007? Who's interested in going to see the White Stripes? Tickets are $42.50 and go on sale May 3rd. That's $25 cheaper than Gordon Lightfoot and $30 cheaper than The Hip, I only point that out because those concerts are fucking expensive but not expensive enough to put on a seperate post.

12 Comments:

Blogger Coco butter said...

Sure, I'll go.

Fri Apr 27, 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

we'll be there! we'll go! can we buy tickets online i wonder? cory, you can figure that out for us thanks

Fri Apr 27, 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Glad to see you're interested Coco-B

YEP! chalk up 2 more to the board.

I'm excited! I think they can be bought at admission.com

p.s. are the hip tickets really 70+ bones? Ouch.

Sat Apr 28, 01:50:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

i'm in...idn't care where i am!... f-ing job

Sun Apr 29, 05:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Man... I was REALLY drunk when I wrote that. I think what I meant to say was that I will certainly purchase a ticket, with high hopes of having that time off. Hopefully we'll all still be drunk from the wedding that was only two short days before.

Sun Apr 29, 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Ok, so tickets go on sale Thursday at noon nst. I can pick up tickets for those not here or you can order them yourselves online (i guess). Just let me know asap. Also, take into consideration that if I buy a ticket for you, you will pay me... one way or another you will pay. (Only females have payment "options", males must pay cash).

Tue May 01, 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

hey- So, Cory, can you buy two (2)for me?

one for me- and one for nina... just to clarify.

I'll pay you back. . . one way or another . . .

Wed May 02, 05:12:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Alright, anybody else, last chance.

Wed May 02, 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

one for jill one for tom dont forget!

Wed May 02, 07:51:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

sure i can't tempt you to accept an option?

Wed May 02, 08:18:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

two heads ARE better than one, as phil always says...

Wed May 02, 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

I purchased 6 tickets, they were $47.50 each (stupid $5 surcharge). They are in 3 groups of 2 on the floor but are all pretty close together. I was afraid they would be sold out by the time I got off work so I sent Mom to get them, Tom my payment can be sent her way.

Thu May 03, 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home