Monday, January 19, 2009

Track Listings

From Mr. Crosbie's request in-nostalgia.



Tom, who kindly remarked that the compilations have a common thread, some energy, or other quality. Here they are, in picture form, because that's the easiest way to do it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

So, that's "song"/"artist" ---

2007, obviously a year of restraint.

Mon Jan 19, 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

So what's everybody's favorite LYIR?

Tue Jan 20, 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

In defense of the short year, our copy had 20 tracks!

So... Maybe quinton should start coming clean before we vote??

Wed Jan 21, 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

6 extras for the short year?

Pray tell, what songs are these, now?

Wed Jan 21, 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

I'm positive one of them had some Kanye on there. These lists don't seem credible but I haven't figured out Luke's motive for lying...yet.

Wed Jan 21, 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

CocoButter, you are absolutely right! I remember it specifically because Jacob bitched about Kanye popping in midway through and blowing the mood.

So, obviously, it was on one of these.

I'd say 2005 is the main culprit, BUT, now that I think about it, I believe there actually was one with a lot more Arcade Fire.

So maybe that was from 2004, when their first album came out.


who amongst us still has the cd and can solve this mystery!?!?!?!??!

Fri Jan 23, 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

You run a loose ship, Quinton.

Sat Jan 24, 01:14:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Man, Cocobean, you're holding this up! Holler at us with those missing tracks names, now!

Fri Jan 30, 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

number 8 in this year's list got cut off... the band is White Denim (from Austin). They're good.

Sat Feb 21, 12:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home