Question of the Day
When are people who haven't sent me postcards getting home for the holidays this year(if ever)? Sadly I'll only have 2 weeks off instead of my anticipated 4 but worry not, I'm willing to call in drunk at the drop of a hat. Give me a job will ya, I'll show'em what a mistake that was!





















20 Comments:
well, i wasn't going to come home, but my dad surprised me with a ticket! so ill be home from the 29th to the 11th. tom will be home from the 24th to the 10th. and we're going snow shoe-ing so get your snow shoes ready! too bad ill miss christmas though, save me some butter tarts!! im very excited!!
So sweet. It's going to be a Christmas that we won't soon forget. Yule Goat plans are already in the works. Can't wait to put Hinchey's shed to work on this year's project (which promises to be the best Goat to date). New Years party at my place (the past two years have been too good to not have one again this year).
Hmm, what ELSE should we plan?...
Well we're going to FINALLY do Ep1-6 in a single day Star Wars-athon. Snowshoe-in is a must. We should go skating sometime. Oh, and me and Steve have been talking about mummering for some time now, and I think this year it should definitely happen.
What else do people want to do? Throw out some ideas!
Can't f-ing wait.
WHHOAAAA, JILL!!!
way 2 go, Padre Slater!
I sent a postcard, so no further information need be divulged, thank you very much.
Though I will say Mummering would be boss.
I'm home from the 25th to the 31st. Philip's staying here and holding down the Toronto Fort.
yay sue at least we'll get to see each other for a day or so! also, PLEASE plan the starwarsathon after the 29th i would just be devistated if i miss it (this comment is, of course, dripping with sarcasm)
I would normally be upset that a StarWars-a-thon might occur in my absence, but since it's Jacob who will be doing the planning, I am convinced it won't come to pass.
Perhaps Quidi and I will have our own StarWars-a-thon, to rub it in when the St. John's one doesn't happen!
Well, to satisfy both Jill and Phil, I think we'll have the SW-athon on New Years eve. What better way to ring in the new year than 16 hours of non-stop wickedness.
yippee
:p
p.s. Jill, bring that banjo
Scene: Jill and Sue, on a partyline chat with Jacob on New Year's Eve
SUE AND JILL [SIMULTANEOUSLY] "Yeah, Jacob, we'll be right over. " [MUCH SNICKERING]
JACOB "Okay, excellent. This will be the best New Year's of all time. Even better, because we will finally complete our long-prophesied Star Wars Marathon." [AUDIBLE HUZZAAAHS FROM THE OTHER END OF JACOB'S PHONE LINE]
SUE AND JILL "Wow. People sound very excited to watch many hours of Star Wars over there."
JACOB "we are indeed." [MYRIAD HUZZAAAHS, NOW OVERWHELMING THE CRACKLING PHONE LINE, PROCEED] " so, you guys'll be here soon? We're about to start, and it's almost noon."
SUE AND JILL "we would not miss it for the world."
JACOB "Okay guys, turducken 2 is about to go into the oven. I gotta go finish stuffing the bird. By which I mean Cory's Mom." [MUCH GIGGLING, LAUGHING AT OWN JOKE]
SUE AND JILL " Well, we'll see you, as soon as our Darth Vader gingersnaps are done." [AND MUMBLES] "A long time from now . . . in a galaxy far away" [THE CRUNCH OF DELICIOUS DARTH VADER GINGERSNAPS]
JACOB "what was that?
SUE AND JILL "One of us has caught strep from numerous make-out sessions . . . together"
JACOB "Oh, of course, of course. Well, you are two of my favourite people in the world" [OBVIOUSLY INEBRIATED NOW] "and Naboo just won't be the same without you."
SUE AND JILL "yeah, we've heard that one before."
The conversation ends, camera zooms out, to show both Jill and Sue, laughing hysterically, not unlike two Cruella Da Villes, munching on Delicious Darth Vader Gingersnaps, petting animals of some sort, preparing for their own, cat-themed New Year's party. Cue make-out scene.
luke, im not sure if i should be offended by this comment or not :)
is mummering allowed after christmas day?? im not sure of the rules...but it would be so fun!! mummering should definitely involve a stop at 124 pleasant st!
I think all activities should involve a stop at 124 Pleasant street.
Jill, what could possibly be offensive about Darth Vader gingersnaps?
Nothing, that's what.
Jacob, how would we possibly remain unknown from the residents of 124 Ples?
p.s. is Dr. Salama coming home this Winter? I guess PHil/Sue would have a bead on that.
Alas, she is not. Meanwhile, Luke, you have too much time on your hands. :P
sure, Sue, 'twas a labour of love, and took but 5 minutes or so. worth it.
C'mon... I was hoping this would be one of those 20+ comment posts.
Hin-chay, one can only dream, I s'pose.
by the by, i thought you were on strike from the Hud.
someone make a turduckin
Jacob,
You plan on starting that Yule Goat any time soon? Or will it be wet boughs cut darkly again this year?
Luke, hope you're enjoying your flight. It was only forgetfulness that kept me away.
Hoho! 20 posts!
Post a Comment
<< Home