Hey pachucos
hello everyone, what's up? I'm soo pumped about this blog!!! i can't believe it!!!! I haven't quite read anyone else's yet, but i'll get around to it. i note that cory stole my user name. not cool. anyway, tomorrow i'm going to prepare myself for wednesday: the return home. should be good. luke: jill, ben and I are just finishing off the last of the margaritas we made when you were here several weeks ago. janes: what's your deal?!?!? teacher??????
i had an amusing couple of months working with the florists, learning my future trade. apprenticing... chilling.... made amigos with some gay mexicanos... interesting fellers... they talk like this..... hey meng.... one of whom used to be a rodeo clown and was, yes, at one point, a gay cowbow. his fetish? the elderly.
freaky business no doubt. i hope everyone reads this.... listen to me!!!! please....
anything new with my pachucos? post it!
i had an amusing couple of months working with the florists, learning my future trade. apprenticing... chilling.... made amigos with some gay mexicanos... interesting fellers... they talk like this..... hey meng.... one of whom used to be a rodeo clown and was, yes, at one point, a gay cowbow. his fetish? the elderly.
freaky business no doubt. i hope everyone reads this.... listen to me!!!! please....
anything new with my pachucos? post it!





















3 Comments:
Hey Tom, I'm pumped for Wednesday, aka Kong day. I dindn't think you'd ever see this blog so I didn't mind stealing your name, now that you're here I'll change it. Sorry meng.
pachuco |pəˈ ch oōkō| noun, dated.
a juvenile gang member of Mexican-American ethnic origin. ORIGIN: Mexican Spanish, literally ‘flashily dressed.’
uh oh pachuco, we've been discussing things behind your back. wicked.
So glad you have joined the Huddle. we are pumped.... to have you, Coco Bean. Congratulations!
of course, you were already here... in image.
-Man, can't believe those delicious margaritas lasted until now! yummm.
-Can't believe you leave manana, how was the brewery tour?!?!?
-are you bringing home any goodies???
RE:BLOG:
-very nice purple colour... Did everyone see the HIDDEN black text !!?!?
-Go check out Jordan's link and make a 'south park tom'! it'llbe wicked.
-making a new year end cd... any suggestions??? (some destroyer maybe?)
Luke Out.
you are right! show me the money!
Post a Comment
<< Home