Monday, February 27, 2006

3000 wasted visits

Howdy all. Just thought I'd let everyone know that our little co-venture has reached a serious milestone. 3000 + hits. wow. We have done so little work in the last three months. Excellent. And that's right, it hasn't quite been 3 months, and already, we're averaging over 1000 visits a month. Ergo, 33.3 + visits a day (23 of which are me).

So, I'd put us in the league of this guy
here. or These guys here. Sweet.
For anyone interested, you can check at the bottom of the page to see the count.

Some things: Please notice to your right, the shiny, new Calvin & Hobbes searcher... it is amazing, if you haven't looked yet. I personally recommend searching "Canada" or "Boogers."

Also, I sort of 'privatized' the site. There were a few anonymous readers, and although they can still get here, I just thought that it was a little creepy (a little bit), so I un-published the website. Sorry for those who anticipated delicious fame and glory from the intranet!

Peace, brothers & sisters!

4 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I am rather positive I account for at least another 9.33.

Was there a way to check the IPs of those masked visitors? I didn't see anything obvious admin section, but I also didn't look for so long. I'd love to know who it is that found us so fascinating....

Mon Feb 27, 08:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't you just love that....??


the masked blogger

Tue Feb 28, 02:58:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

that guy's creepy.

3000 is pretty frickin sweet. but as you say luke, 75 percent is you, and i'm guessing at least 15 percent is the guy above me (the so-called "masked blogger"--but who needs a mask?? or maybe he picked up on phil's comment and has masked his ip...? another case for perry mason). so there's a good hundred or so posts from the rest of us!!!

go huddle!

Tue Feb 28, 03:02:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Oh, if only we could hook up with a sweet Oprah tie-in and marketing deal! It'd really fly, I think!

the masked blogger: creepy?
Perry Mason- sweet.

go Huddle! man, I wish we could have some coverage in the Telegram! (how about the Herald!)

Tue Feb 28, 08:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home