Wednesday, February 15, 2006

eating vegemite sandwiches?

[hmmm, where are we at?]

Has anyone heard from Jill and Coco Bean 123: Crisbie? or are they ______ (see above).

5 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

Thu Feb 16, 08:57:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

They are definitely ______!

Thu Feb 16, 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

for those interested parties... just got a message from Jill's sister who says that yes, the duo has arrived safe and sound... BUT that no one's heard anything at all since... making even Jill's parents ask Mel if She'd heard any news! aye.... predictable? me says yes.... ;)

Fri Feb 17, 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Jill filled out an online quiz I emailed to her the other day. Apparently they are capable of receiving emails, maybe you can't send them in Australia?

Sun Feb 19, 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

heheh, yeah Coco... i hear that's one of those southern Hemisphere things... apparently australians are all lefties too well, at least disproportionately.... so I hear. I hear these things

Mon Feb 20, 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home