Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Broken Social Scene

Jill and I will try and go to a Broken Social Scene concert tonight. We missed the strangely excellent Hold Steady last night (at least they have one strangely excellent song that I've heard). And in April, there's a Mountain Goats concert. They's good too! But that's about it.... that's the only good music..... except..... SNOOP!! So, if we get jobs and start saving now, we should make the first down payment on a couple of tickets that will literally change our lives. What do you think about that???

Meanwhile, for those interested, a word about my school (La Trobe): the library has only one floor of books. Surprised? You're probably thinking one of two things: it's a very small library.... or a very large floor. [you'd be wrong, they're both midsized.]

Just thought I'd lay that on you straight. Peace my brothers and sisters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

I hope you guys made the show! (unlike our attempt at seeing Spoon ;(

I think Snoop would be sweet!!!! My bro said it was the most amazing concert he'd ever seen.

So, a sweet mid-sized floor- that sounds 'just right.' thanks for layin' it on us straight brotha coco bean! keep us up to date on the BSS show!!!

[everyone shoudl go listen to their set on www.kcrw.com/show/mb] p.s. has anyone been going to the H. Rosetta! shows ?!!!?? send us updates!
peace!

Tue Feb 28, 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

who loves broken social scene?? we made it to the concert last night and it was super!! if the holyroodhuddle was a band we'd be broken social scene. also, one of the guys from pavememnt was playing with them. sweet!

tom stop fooling with the font colours!!!

Tue Feb 28, 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

hahah..... wow, amazing guys!!!! we get instant gratification here, because your posts come in the middle of the night here, and then they get updated before our day's over. sweet!

so what were the highlights !?!?!? was feist there? did they play 'almost crimes' ???? I'm a little obsessed with that song these days (thanks to Jill!)

Tue Feb 28, 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home