Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Right, as usual...

Did I NOT say "they were gonna blow it"???

No, I didn't watch the game, but went to a concert instead.

Why?

Because I'd rather not have to buy a new TV and dog, as I figured the game would have ended with me throwing Gentle Ben through the friggin' screen in a fit of drunken rage, were I to watch it.

Bah.

go flames go.

6 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

hahahah
Gentle Ben

hahahah

Wed May 03, 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Looks like the Flames are out as well. WHo you rooting for now, Oh Jinxed One? :P

Thu May 04, 01:08:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

janes is so hopped up on crank and wimpy burgers he's so out of it he probably thinks gentle ben's playing forward with the houston oilers and they're two games away from a grey cup--isn't that right you drugged up longhair freako??? hunh??? you really think it don't you???

answer the huddle!!

Thu May 04, 02:33:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

Jill, stop using my account to slander my drug- and burger-addled chummos!

sheesh...!

Thu May 04, 02:35:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

I knew that was Jill!...

Thu May 04, 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

janes, is your hair freaky-long now, too?

mine...

needs a cut.

Thu May 04, 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home