Continuing with the "photographic" birthday theme...
Tom, here are my birthday gifts to you. I apologize I couldn't send them yesterday, the actual date of your birthdate, but I was out the entire day. (also, I'm a douchebag, but that needs no explaining).
The first is a picture of Gentle Ben (a.k.a. SuperPoochie), who I'm sure miss you more than your own brother.
Next, we have another picture of Gentle Ben (a.k.a WonderPup), this time alongside my drunk and contrary father.
And finally, here is a "candid" picture I took of Matthew (Sr.) one day, during one of my monthly trips to Burin, where I take pictures of (weird) things like this.

Bah...one more. A guy with an accordion on his head. (taken last summer during the Accordion Revolution in Bannerman Park, in which nearly 1,000 Newfoundlanders, accordions a-blazin', simultaneously played Mussels in the Corner, in various keys and tempos, for five straight minutes. What a delight!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YA FREE-LOADING BASTARD!!
Janezgamer (styles)
The first is a picture of Gentle Ben (a.k.a. SuperPoochie), who I'm sure miss you more than your own brother.

Next, we have another picture of Gentle Ben (a.k.a WonderPup), this time alongside my drunk and contrary father.

And finally, here is a "candid" picture I took of Matthew (Sr.) one day, during one of my monthly trips to Burin, where I take pictures of (weird) things like this.

Bah...one more. A guy with an accordion on his head. (taken last summer during the Accordion Revolution in Bannerman Park, in which nearly 1,000 Newfoundlanders, accordions a-blazin', simultaneously played Mussels in the Corner, in various keys and tempos, for five straight minutes. What a delight!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YA FREE-LOADING BASTARD!!
Janezgamer (styles)





















3 Comments:
a fitting gift Janesey.
why is there a pilon clenched between that man's buttcheeks?
and janes, your b-day is on the 12th. right?
Luke: read the can.
And my birthday is certainly on the 12th....why, that's tomorrow, isn't it!
How old are we again?
an antipodean feast for the senses
by gentle ben
that's the title and author of an upcoming bday post, get ready fool.
Post a Comment
<< Home