What an Awesome movie
Everytime Luke talks about something on this site I usually just assume that that thing is really lame but now he may actually be on to something. I'm of course talking about Parkour which Luke wrote about a while back. I obviously didnt't watch the link because Luke posted it, but apparently Parkour is what is featured in the action film District B13 and according to wikipedia the star of District B13 is the inventor of Parkour. Good work Luke, maybe I'll actually start reading your posts and comments from now on. By the way myself and Jacob saw District B13 today and we both agree that it is the movie of the summer so far and I'm sure it will only be challenged by Miami Vice. We knew we were in for a good movie when the girl at the box office warned "you know it's in French right?" I did not, but was happy to hear it. If/when you go see it be sure to stick around for the credits which feature some kickass french rap by DA Octopuss. Tom we missed you today when we went to Wendy's before the movie, for a hang over breakfast, and to Subway after.





















2 Comments:
Ha ha ha- Cory, you bastard!
Yeah, if you only see one more movie this summer, make it District B13. 100% of the NL crew agree that it rocked. DA Octopuss was the icing on the cake during the end credits. A true joy. I don't really have anything to add to what Cory has already said, but I just feel obligated to talk about it as much as possible.
P.S. Brad doesn't count as one the NL crew due to his (tainted) Maltese blood.
Post a Comment
<< Home