A year ago today...





We had a huge bash at casa P-Rinse for ol Crisbird. A jolly good bash if ever there was one. Not only were there lots of cool people, but great food too. I included a couple images to give a better idea of what it was like. If you didn't want a bbq before this picture, you're gonna want to have one after…. Then finish it up with an ice cream cake. This was also the day we discovered bbq bacon mmmm. Anywho, have a good B Day down in M Town T Criz!
PS. I don't know if you've been keeping track of Zelda, but here are a bunch of images of the new game. Have a birthday break and blow your brains while looking at these. Happy Birthday.





















4 Comments:
Awwww, that looks like a fun night. Sorry we missed it! Hope you're having a good b-day, Tom-bo!
word up for Sweet BBQ Parties!!!!
Was I there, Jacob? I have a fond memory of BBQ'd bacon- but whether that's just an imaginary memory, i don't know. I do so like parties, though. And ice-creamed cake.
And sweet Pics: video games are starting to be like playing movies. spretty sweet.
and GREAT pics, by the way :)
man, you got to love icecream cake bbq zelda action. just like an old fashioned newfoundland kitchen party!!
that sweet birthday was not one soon to forget--this birthday was also sweet: we went to a stripclub and the rest is HIStory.
(whatever that meant... thanks for the poem sue and the wicked posts huddlers)
Post a Comment
<< Home