Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Micheal!

I'm assuming it's your birthday now or soon. I don't have much to offer you, only this bit of advise. Around the workplace call all girls "sweetcheeks", trust me just try it. Hopefully we'll get to see you someday soon, Friday my friend is hosting a party where he and his band will be playing some metal, should be sweet. Sundays we normally play poker, be there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Poke-er janes!
good advice, C-man
so, really, you've got a regular Poker game? tell me more.

Tue Jun 13, 02:01:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Sweetcheeks, eh? Will that work with my students too?? Only one way to find out...

party? metal?? sweet??? Where and when??? I'm there....

And count me in on these poker matches...again, where and when???

Janezgamma

Tue Jun 13, 02:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Yeah Happy Birthday Michael! I hope the numerous games that you have bought/borrowed/stole from me the past few years will be enough of a gift for you.

p.s. the more people who play poker, the more money there is for me.

Tue Jun 13, 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home