anyway, im back from the comparative approaches to indigenous literatures conference. the only thing i have to say is WHAT HAPPENED FOR MY COCOBRO'S BDAY???? arent we huddling here to keep such landmarks firmly in the public eye?
instead of sending off cory's birthday pizza pinata w/ extra meat, i'll instead pause briefly and observe the passing of a brave new civil society. who's with me (and cocobutter)? janezgamor?
Thanks Tom, I was wondering when someone would mention my birthday. Did you know that Jacob wouldn't get them to sing the birthday song to me at East Side Mario's, I'm still recovering. So how was the conference, was it as exciting as it sounds?
10 Comments:
What??
When??
only crisbie can answer these preguntas.
I think it's more like an episode of the Twilight Zone, where Crisbie falls asleep, but when he wakes up everybody is different but he's the same!!
Who???
Where???
answer: tang. like the drink-o.
anyway, im back from the comparative approaches to indigenous literatures conference. the only thing i have to say is WHAT HAPPENED FOR MY COCOBRO'S BDAY???? arent we huddling here to keep such landmarks firmly in the public eye?
instead of sending off cory's birthday pizza pinata w/ extra meat, i'll instead pause briefly and observe the passing of a brave new civil society. who's with me (and cocobutter)? janezgamor?
How????
that answer was an unsatisfactory replacement for a genuine post, and/or an explanation of Capt. Bob's friend.
that said, I agree re: landmarks.
Where were you long-distance Schmos, when Coco & I were celebrating the passage of time, and the birth of the C-butter, live and in person!?!??!!
hmmmmmmmmmm?
Thanks Tom, I was wondering when someone would mention my birthday. Did you know that Jacob wouldn't get them to sing the birthday song to me at East Side Mario's, I'm still recovering. So how was the conference, was it as exciting as it sounds?
I hate Corey, that's why I didn't get them to sing his song.
I hate him.
Post a Comment
<< Home