Thursday, August 10, 2006
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Pre-Miami Vice Post
- Who wants to go
- Is it "Teng" or "Tang"?
- Orgasm or excellent marinara?
- And Then There Were Three...
- Ski-doos ski-doos trikes and . . . Holy Fuck I can...
- Buenavista
- Simpsons movie movie clips
- Get your red on bitches!
- Blockbuster?


2 Comments:
What the fuck does that mean? I'm looking it up...apparently it's some kind of fruit that is quite popular in singapore for it's taste, but it stinks like shit. Interesting.
no durian!?!?! but I LOVE durian.
and, what's with the all english sign!?!? i don't speak english, so i refuse to acknowledge your poorly drawn illustration. durian 4 eva!
Post a Comment
<< Home