Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hurricanes are wicked!

There better be some commentary about a wicked Hurricane somewhere on a remote island in the North Atlantic today. Oh man, I wish WE had a hurricane... that'd be Sooo Sweeeeeet!!!

Hope you guys can wait out the storm. Maybe if you *huddle* together!

7 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

foiled again! where is this hurricane coverage?!?!!

what am I supposed to do with myself, not knowing what's going on with this hurricane?

oh man, i just realized. Newfoundland sunk under water! rip. NL huddlers. (except janesey- who fled to the top of OMJ on marble mountain, and remains safe w/Linda)

Wed Sep 13, 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Hurricane winds.....bzzzzzzzzz.... rain...... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... windows broken........ must post..... on blog.......... before... get... sucked out..... side..... Luke's mom...... most terrible force..... on earth.... ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!.......

Wed Sep 13, 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

what's all this i hear about montreal?

anybody IN montreal? how are people reacting?

ps what happened with the hurricane?

Thu Sep 14, 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

Me and some of my MUN-fellows went out to Cape Spear yesterday in the midst of the hurricane and were unimpressed by the un-40-foot waves but were impressed by the ferocity of the wind. The spray would come off the waves and the wind would whip it so hard that sometimes it felt like pin pricks upon your face and in your eyes.

Today you would never guess by looking outside that a hurricane had happened the day before.

Thu Sep 14, 09:10:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

I was a student at Dawson College! How fucked is that!?! I'm in shock.

Thu Sep 14, 09:58:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Brad- you were in Cegep!?!?! (that just sounds cool, right?) Man, what a crazy connexion.

Tom: you know as much as anyone, I think (though, probably not, because i'm sure you haven't been looking at Canadian news! you can watchi it all online).

HOw do Les Aussies pronounce Montreal? TELL us!

Thu Sep 14, 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Luke -- Dawson College also does three-year professional degrees, like (I presume) Brad's photography program.

Thu Sep 14, 03:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home