Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mission impossihuh?

There were people *lined up* at the Blockbuster Video on uberposh Robsonstrasse this evening, waiting to buy Mission Imposible III. What?

Does anyone actually care about Tom Cruise anymore? Was it even a good movie? I remember barely any fanfare when it was released in theatres. I can only assume the people who were frothing at the mouth to get it were members of the Church of Scientology. Agree or disagree?

9 Comments:

Blogger Coco butter said...

You mean its out, I gotta go!

Mon Oct 30, 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Holy shitta, How could I forget?

*runs . . .(literally runs) the 20 blocks to Blockbuster*

Mon Oct 30, 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

I can't stand you people.

Mon Oct 30, 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

it is indeed a very strange thing to see a mi:iii line, hats off to your phil for a unique experience.

perhaps they were buy-curious re. new dvds???!?!?!??!

yes...

also, the lost season 2 dvds have pretty sweet extra features disc. just in case you havent already seen it, which i assume you all have. also, even though sopranos is by its nature perfect, man i wish there was some more christopher being wicked action this season!!! vito's a queer stick, we get it, am i right??

Mon Oct 30, 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Is that st. really called Robsonstrasse? or is the (german) emphasis yours?

yes, I'm too lazy too look.

And in all seriousness, i have no idea why people were lined up to get the movie. Maybe there was a crazy deal on.

Actually, ii just looked it up- it was 'guaranteed' - so, maybe they thought they would form a block of power, arrive en masse, barbarously leave Blockbuster out of MI 3's , and thereby reap the collective rewards.

Just a theory.

Anybody use Netflix in Canada yet? what about in Aussie land?

Tue Oct 31, 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

who's Katie?
I Absolutely remember that~ though I had completely forgotten it until now.

What I especially remember in this, was that I did NOT win any pizza! What a ripooffffff... I recall either working, or waiting in the car while you fiends chased after Frodo's little rings...

mmmm, free pizza and rings from Blockbuster!

now that's worth lining up for.

Tue Oct 31, 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

tomkat luke, get with the salama-speak foo'. right salama???

Wed Nov 01, 02:49:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

This is even a thread *about scientologists*! Luke, you're fired.

Wed Nov 01, 03:39:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

well, what can i say, i just expected Arrrrielle to use her real name: K-Holmes.

Science is a religion!

Wed Nov 01, 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home