The Nickel Film Fest wants you . . . to drive drunk around the town, apparently

Passing this message along from someone who can't figure out to post on the blog~ wah whha.... Wish I was in town!
on
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12th
The Nickel Independent Film Festival will hold its first ever
SCAVENGER HUNT FUNDRAISER!
UPDATE RE: GRAND PRIZE:
-2 nights accommodations in a 4 bedroom chalet at the INCREDIBLE Humber Valley Resort on the west coast of the island
-A $100.00 gift certificate to the WONDERFUL Ship Inn
-4 Dozen beer from the FANTABULOUS Quidi Vidi Brewery
Holla!





















7 Comments:
I'm down if anyone else is.
count me in via cell phone/satellite tech. jill too. so we just need one more person... anyone hear of the mugman lately?
Just looking at the Nickel Website--- Looks like a few of us are famous!
this picture!
And this (better) one!
Man, that sounds like fun! Wish I was home for that...gotta love the pics, Luke.
The Nickel Independant Film Festival?
I've heard that's a great place to pick up chicks.
Me and Cory are down.
Janeztyle
Jacob is a chick???
Hey Phil... you know..... it's not too late to back out of that wedding if you're interested.
Post a Comment
<< Home