Where have all the Cowboys gone?
I'd like to take this opportunity to tell Jacob and Andy and others in the 709 to go fuck themselves. For 8 long months I worked weeknights until 11:30pm and those fools would be too busy filling up their tear jars to do anything social past that hour. Now that I've finally got a 9-5 and have to go to bed half early, now is when they decide that they'll start hanging out on weeknights. Of course they don't normally start doing anything until 11:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 11:30 start time is clearly a shot at me. Well guess what, I don't need'em. I've got Fianl Fantasy 12, I've got the Wheel and I've got my growing DVD collection. Don't cry for Cory, he'll be just fine.
This message also goes out to Micheal Janes who was MIA over Christmas. Granted that was entirely Lukes fault, but I still need more updates on everything Janezy.
This message also goes out to Micheal Janes who was MIA over Christmas. Granted that was entirely Lukes fault, but I still need more updates on everything Janezy.





















10 Comments:
And now they're having a storm party starting at 10:30pm. The storm won't start until 4 or 5am. Everyone knows you can't have a storm party until the storm starts. It'll be in full blast by noon tomorrow thats when the storm party should start, not now! Jacob won't listen to reason, someone back me up here. I'm getting drunk tomorrow regardless, should be a fun afternoon in my room.
I'm with you Cory, all the way. It ain't a storm party until the university is closed.
Yeah- a storm party clearly has to involve its participants risking some significant loss of life or limb to arrive at said party. A couple of feet of snow on the road, black ice, and freezing rain- you need at least two in order to qualify for a successful storm partytime.
Cory is right. Having a storm party before the storm actually occurs, or is even in its infancy stage, is like having a Christmas party in July. Otherwise, it's just a party on a tuesday nite.
Agreed with Matthew. In the mean time... The ENTIRE point of the storm party was for the risk of the storm not happening and school not closing. It was the gamble. HINCHEY, Jill and Tom will back me up.
p.s. I love dickin' Cory around
I have to agree with Jacob -- it's all about the gamble. There's no gamble in beginning to party when you can witness that the storm actually is intense and that you don't have to worry about tomorrow. Jacob: why didn't you contact me about this storm party?
However, having re-read Cory's comment, I have to admit that actually being inside drinking with a blizzard going on outside is pretty important -- at least up there with the gamble. I guess it comes down to circumstance -- a "gamble-party" if the storm hasn't started when people are able to get on the go, or a storm party (sensu stricto) if the storm has actually already started when people are able to get drinking.
"GAMBLEGOLD and ROBIN HOOD!"
^ Whaaa????
Yeah, Hin-chay, that's right- the actual gamble is being inside the party/gathering while there is a blizzard going on. . .
It's greatly accentuated by the possibility of death and dismemberment (the latter achieved when your so called-friends dismember your body once you perish from hypothermia, caused by your unwillingness to put on a proper toque before entering the belly of the blizzard for the sake of a halfcase of Old Dominion & a bag of ketchup chips. . . so, dismemberment, and subsequent theft of beer + ketchup chips.)
If that song wasn't sung at a so-called "gamble party", then I don't know what was.
Post a Comment
<< Home