Friday, February 09, 2007

After my first 2 weeks as a student teacher,


I get why Teachers feel the need to wear Ugly sweaters.

I may have already been rendered completely mentally incapacitated.

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I don't see any ugly sweaters! I just see cool ones.

Suckas.

Fri Feb 09, 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

HAHAHAhaha! :) LOL

EXcellent

Fri Feb 09, 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh now that is hilarious!! Totally excellent!

Mon Feb 12, 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

I'm in agreement with joey, nice styles and well noted!

Mon Feb 12, 06:23:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

I'm now deeply concerned for the fashion-sense/mental condition of the Huddlers + Joey E.

I mean, i guess I should know better in both cases ;)

Mon Feb 12, 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

I don't recall approving the addition of this Joey guy to The Huddle. Please attach resume to next post.

Mon Feb 12, 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm with Gooch!

Tue Feb 13, 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

uh-oh, Joey... they're Fiesty!

Tue Feb 13, 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger rowetisserie said...

More Joeys, less Crizzbees!

Tue Feb 13, 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Rowe, why the rook move? I thought you were less rook-like than that-- Joey you ever pull rook moves like that?? Joey's solid and unrooklike--I second his membership!

Tue Feb 13, 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Totally excellent

Tue Feb 13, 08:58:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

hey luke you surely didnt need an excuse to comment at precisely 4.20. Im surprised all your posts arent likewise timed to your favorite hour of the day...

Tue Feb 13, 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger MsNina said...

OK I personally know Joey and I will vouch for him. Come to Texas and find out!

Wed Feb 14, 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Feb 15, 08:08:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

what i SAID was...

funny family guy ep, peter gets his schloom examined, rupert the bear torn in too...! (kermit cory...!)

emotionally devastating criminal intent: Shambles interrogates small town cop (don't ask why), turns out the cop offed his daughter, then offed himself! de-vastatingo.

Thu Feb 15, 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

^^^Whaaaa...???^^^

p.s.

Is it 4:20 yet?

Thu Feb 15, 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

it's 4.20 somewhere....

Shambles is the name of the vincent d'onofrio character.

That clears that up!

Thu Feb 15, 07:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home