Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Go Vidin' "The Prestige"!

Some Reasons to rent The Prestige.
1) It is full of awesome.

2) Christian Bale is beast-like.



3).The Laddies. (sp.)



4.)Michael Cane is a 'cleva bloke' & plays with pigeons.


5.)Gollum is in it.


6.)Ziggy Stardust is in it.
7.) I said it is excellent, so you should go see it.
8.)It is full of 'portent' and 'mysteryousnesss.'
So, even though the last five minutes are of questionable quality (even I totally got it), every single minute before will quasi- blow your mind. Nina and I vided it with the Projector (Vyder), and felt not a single minute was wasted in its vidin'.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

Has anyone seen the competing victorian-stage-magician/real-magician movie?

i would be well and truly interested in that person's opinion!

Thu Mar 08, 06:12:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

i figure you mean the 'illusionist'?

Sun Mar 11, 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

I have seen The Illusionist. It was alright -- half decent entertainment, you know.

Mon Mar 12, 09:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home