...i fuck my wife twice
hey peeps, i'm sitting here in paris at our hostel trying to hammer out decent grammer on this french keyboard. london was great, part of the winning quiz team on our 1st english pub quiz nite, saw the tourist stuff, watched a guy being restrained by the coppers after trying to jump off london bridge. paris is cool, very expensive though. julia and i took in an amazing sex show last nite, except replace "amazing sex show" with "homeless man masturbating on the bus". it was hot. off to greece tomorrow for a week, then malta for two weeks, then back to reality and the job hunt. anyone have any empolyment leads? funny story regarding my title that involves a man who is a little mentally off-kilter, the london tube, and a nintendo ds. peace i'm outta here.





















10 Comments:
i like what i hear--keep this coming brad. hadn't heard of this trip but glad to see you're keeping julia entertained/arouseled...
Man, I can't wait to get the goods on that title. I hope the remainder of your european sex tour goes well.
You're in Europe! I knew nothing of this! Sounds like a great visitation so far, keep us aprised of the situations. :D
tom's all over stories about people masturbating in public... keep it coming (pun).
Brad! Julia! That's awesome! I hope you have an amazing rest of the trip, back to the Maltan Homeland!
Maybe we'll find out how they pronounce Gouchy in Malt...ese?
hey brad i hope you and julia are having a good trip! will you be back when everyone comes home in june? do you know i went to malta last summer? you'll love it its sweet and strange...i hope you find some gaucis there as well.
luke we just posted something at the same time! freaky
and you spelled gauci wrong
haha
hahaha.
yeah, eye am spelling things fo-ne-ti-cally these dayz.
It's not working so well.
***************
Jill- you and I must be living the exact same life, just 14 hours in the future. Sweet.
hey guys, standing in the middle of Athens, Greece, using some free internet kiosk we found looking for an internet cafe, just saveed myself 3 euro. trip is going well, just finished up a week long cruise of some greek islands this morning, during which I rode a donkey down a cliff in Santorini. It was pretty awesome and there was definately as much donkey shit as you're imagining when reading that sentence. I'm getting tired of people trying to seel me handbags, fake sunglasses and evverythign else though, so Malta will be a treat. We even went to Turkey and took in my first Turkish leather fashion shoe. It was everything I'd dreamed it to be. the bazaar in Turkey is hilarious, you are like a big juicy porkchop in a den of lions. No masturbating stories to pass on unfortunately, but hey, there's still 12 days left until I return to Canada. I'll keep my eyes peeled. peace I'm out.
Post a Comment
<< Home