"Prairie Skies".... ahhh yeeeahhh.

Man, sometimes Canadians suck. At least from a Newfoundland perspective. But oftentimes, we don't have any vision... it's bizarre to think that we don't have much of a self-concept sometimes. Not that a lot of countries have a strong identity set in stone, and that's a good thing. It's just hard in a country that's so big, and often isolated. We often don't know much about our extended parts. (Insert Penis Joke).
Anyway, I guess the CBC did something about the 7 wonders of Canada. But instead of having a nation-wide vote, they just let some fucko-judges pick from a pool of nominees. Fuckos!
Here's what they came up with:
The Canoe
Canada
The Igloo
Northern Canada
(I'm not making this shit up...)
Niagara Falls
Ontario
Old Quebec City
Quebec
Pier 21, Halifax
Nova Scotia
Prairie Skies
Canadian Prairies
The Rockies
British Columbia / Alberta
Like, I guess we couldn't decide if these should be the "natural" or "man-made" wonders.... fine. But you can't have Both the canoe and the fucking IGLOO.
And "Pier 21"? WHAT THA FUCK???
I thought the Bay of Fundy 4 shores... and where's Newfoundland in all this...?
The nominees are much more interesting... but I guess, who fucking cares afterall... back to the Vaca-grind!





















2 Comments:
i can say through hard-earned experience, pier 21 is the shithole of the earth's shithole. that in itself is a wonder, and hence it is appropriately listed alongside the canoe and old quebec city.
hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home