posted by Philip at 8:05 PM
good to see the former neighbour of several huddlers get represented like that.
Man remember when we shovled his driveway? Didn't he pay us to? Man that was the best moment of my life, and I forgot all about it!
Man remember when we shoveled his driveway? Didn't he pay us too? Man that was the best moment of my life, and I forgot all about it!
What words are these?Snoop double dizzle lived on pleasant St??? I guess there's a more reasonable conclusion one could draw here but.... I won't do it.Great quote:"Snoop'd be BBQ'd up in here!"
best post so far...just rediscovered the internet, btw.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
good to see the former neighbour of several huddlers get represented like that.
Man remember when we shovled his driveway? Didn't he pay us to? Man that was the best moment of my life, and I forgot all about it!
Man remember when we shoveled his driveway? Didn't he pay us too? Man that was the best moment of my life, and I forgot all about it!
What words are these?
Snoop double dizzle lived on pleasant St??? I guess there's a more reasonable conclusion one could draw here but.... I won't do it.
Great quote:
"Snoop'd be BBQ'd up in here!"
best post so far...just rediscovered the internet, btw.
Post a Comment
<< Home