Sunday, June 03, 2007

Gift registries

We're mainly trying to hit up old people, but just in case some of you more youthful Huddler's already had it in your mind to pick up a present for mine and Dawn's wedding, the gift registries are at Canadian Tire (which can be viewed online) and Walmart (which can only be viewed in-store) under Dawn Manning. Nothing much, just stuff like towels and BBQ utensils.

Even thinking about BBQing is nourishing! I hope at some point the summer to BBQ on the Holyrood grill, visibly thinned in the center, presumably from years of use in preparing Wendy's-substitutes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

all too true...

ps give us your phone number now hinch!

Sun Jun 03, 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I already know that I'm getting you Wendy's gift certificates, I just haven't decided how much yet.

Mon Jun 04, 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

here are the links (probably for the Huddler parents who are rumored to hover over the Huddle.) :

Canadian Tire.

I found a Dawn Manning in Indiana, but i don't think that's the same one- I mean.. i doubt it. :p and there's no Canadian Registry @ the WM

(When did Can. Tire start dolin' out all this cooking-ware? I figured Hin-chay was looking for some Tires... Canadian Tires!-


or possibly some camping gear or paint). Soon enough Dominion, Wal-mart and Canadian Tire are going to merge under one banner- possliby calling themselves WalDomCan-tire or WalDomCan for short.

Mon Jun 04, 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Ooo, thanks Hinch, although we already gots your gift sure.

/me is getting very wedding excited. Philip and I, by the way, aren't registered anywheres at all.

Tue Jun 05, 01:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home