Catching up
Hello all, it's been too long since I've posted something but I'm back now so fogetaboutit (as Mickey Blue Eyes would say). I've been surprisingly busy during my layoff mostly with home renovations. This pretty much involves me passing things to Dion but I'm busy none the less. I don't really know what else I've been doing with my 5-10 hours a day of free time, I've hardly watched any movies and have done little reading. Tom, I purchased several Dune books and hope to have them read before your return. I do squeeze in a fair amount of video gaming on my psp and ps3 but not as much as I would like. Watching baseball takes up a good amount of time as does televised darts. I can honestly say the 2006 World Darts Championship final was one of the greatest sporting events I've ever seen. I also spend a lot of time on fantasy football and on betting on football. The football odds come out on Thursdays and I look forward to it all week...I really do. Phil and Sue I know they come out on Wednesdays in Ontario so just zip it! While the results have been mixed thus far I hope to soon become a professional sports gambler. In other news I've finally gotten my ei (after waiting for 3 months) and will soon be purchasing a laptop. This, I assume, will increase my blogging as I need to somehow justify buying a laptop. I wonder if anyone here has any suggestions on what type of laptop I should get? So what does everyone think about Microsoft buying part of your precious Facebook? I think the guy who made it should have cashed out before it falls apart.
Labels: Darts





















2 Comments:
Haha. I'm sure I don't have any suggestion on which sort of computer to buy. Maybe one that won't crap out on you---whatever sort of laptop that might be.
But in the meantime, good luck on your budding career as a professional Sports Gambler!
i wish i could get into darts...no cable limits my life in this regard.
In addition, nice work on the house reno— keep on living, as Hinchay is fond of saying.... the ideal life!
*cough*MacBookPro*cough*
Post a Comment
<< Home