n.b. Nina doesn't believe this post to be ethical due to what she calls the "unfunny" nature of said video.
In my defense, it's not that I think it's hilariously funny, but rather, that if I don't begin to laugh quickly, I shall cry in hysterics until the end of time.
Every time you post a video I say to myself "I'm not going to waste time watching this stupid video". Yet today, because we're so close to Christmas, I figured I'd give it a chance. I can't believe that old guy didn't get punched in the face. Believe me Luke that's the last time I'll be fooled into wathching any videos. Listen to Nina next time.
Cory, you're right: TV should be more stringent. Immediate consequences for stupid people. i.e. punches in the face. Of course that'd be the end of most every show.
C-bird: yeah, i usually have some more info to share. not this time, i'm afraid... i did see a comment that the edison reel he broke might not be that rare. I tend to believe the guy though.
"QVC bloopers" yields up some good shit. Mostly this one though: QVC Sword
Nina says i should've put this one on first... but i think it's almost as mean. Cory, you know that's worth your 32 seconds.
4 Comments:
n.b. Nina doesn't believe this post to be ethical due to what she calls the "unfunny" nature of said video.
In my defense, it's not that I think it's hilariously funny, but rather, that if I don't begin to laugh quickly, I shall cry in hysterics until the end of time.
Every time you post a video I say to myself "I'm not going to waste time watching this stupid video". Yet today, because we're so close to Christmas, I figured I'd give it a chance. I can't believe that old guy didn't get punched in the face. Believe me Luke that's the last time I'll be fooled into wathching any videos. Listen to Nina next time.
very depressing, thanks for ruining my prechristmas cheer luke...
you can redeem yourself by discovering everything possible about this man's life post-destruction.
Cory, you're right: TV should be more stringent. Immediate consequences for stupid people. i.e. punches in the face. Of course that'd be the end of most every show.
C-bird: yeah, i usually have some more info to share. not this time, i'm afraid... i did see a comment that the edison reel he broke might not be that rare. I tend to believe the guy though.
"QVC bloopers" yields up some good shit. Mostly this one though:
QVC Sword
Nina says i should've put this one on first... but i think it's almost as mean. Cory, you know that's worth your 32 seconds.
Post a Comment
<< Home