Monday, November 26, 2007

Something to do

Michael Winter is reading at MUN  . . . TONIGHT!  All you fools in town should wise up and get it on the go.

Michael Winter will be reading from his latest novel, The Architects are Here on November 27th at 7:30 pm in Room A-1046 in the Arts & Administration Building Atrium at MUN.

4 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

Not much interest in this...

Wed Nov 28, 03:26:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

yeah, evidently. wazzup wit dat?

cribzy, if u & me were in town, we'd go, wouldn't we? wwwooouuldn't we? :)

Wed Nov 28, 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

I can't say I was impressed by Mr. Winter's The Big Why, which is largely the big why I didn't go to a Winter event just down the street from me in October. Alas.

Wed Nov 28, 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

ho man, let's not even get into this, Alas!

or we can, too..

Wed Nov 28, 02:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home