Monday, October 27, 2008

Origins of the Watchmen

I know there are some fellow Watchmen fans among the huddlas who will enjoy this:



The origins of the Watchmen.

I kept razzing Jacob when he was in Toronto blissfully watching Batman (which, as you probably recall, features a Watchmen trailer before the film) that he would similarly miss the Watchmen next summer when he's back in Albania. For me, that'd be a deal breaker.

6 Comments:

Blogger Coco butter said...

Hey Luke have you read the Watchmen? You should review it for that rag you "work" for. Hinchey you should also read it...oh wait, sorry I forgot Hinchey doesn't read the Huddle anymore. When asked why he spoke for several minutes but never actually said anything.

We visited the new Hinchey household on Saturday and all agreed it is a very nice house with an awesome shed. While there we enjoyed some homemade onion rings which were surprisingly improved when chocolate was added to the batter. Quote of the night
(after hotboxing the shed):

Dawn: "I can't believe I have to go back to work on Monday."

Steve (disgusted): "You don't have to go back! You were never there!"

Mon Oct 27, 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Speaking a lot without ever actually saying anything is a Huddle forte, I say.

Sweet story!

Tue Oct 28, 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

All good news. That slide show wasn't the best, given that all those pictures are in the watchmen as such.

But it's good seeing it again! Man the Watchmen is sweet!

Presently I'm watching Conquest of Space.

All you non-New England huddlers don't know that the real Quinton, our host in New York when we saw Hey Rosetta! last week, and us are planning a Newfoundlanders of New England community.

The things I have to say! Well, there's no room here.

Toodle-doo as Janzie says.

Wed Oct 29, 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Coco, I'll definitely check it out.

Anything with Billy Crudup is good for me.

I missed the whole series though . . . and I missed Neil Gaiman's *Sandman* at around the same time. Maybe I'll go rent it from the library and have a peek.

Steve's got a shed! deadly.

Now, let's all say terrible, terrible things about Hinchey. I'll start. Two words: fire.













. . . I couldn't bring myself to say the other one.

I'd feel much less awkward about the whole thing if I had some chocolate dipped onion rings.

Wed Oct 29, 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Also, all Huddlers would see the real 'real' Quinton, should they ever dare venture south and west to Austin, town.

Though, no doubt, seeing HR! in New York was obvs. sweet.

If you guys start a new New England colony, I predict Tom to end up like William Hurt in *The Village*

Jill can play the "monster."

Wed Oct 29, 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger rowetisserie said...

yo yo yo
all you mutha fuckas can suck my dick

Thu Oct 30, 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home