Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Broken Social . . . News?



Broken Social Scene here in Austin. We were way up in the nosebleeds, but none of that mattered because it was a beautiful transfiximagraphic experience.


Broken Social Scene- Lovers spit from thalia mtz on Vimeo.

Taking a chill . . . "Lover's Spit" Kevin Drew, solo. (He was sick, thus the black towel on his head).

Also, I'm sure everyone's heard the terrible Christian Bale rant. Entertaining no doubt, but it does make the stomach a little ill for humanity.

The job is fine so far it pays money, which is good. I think I'll quickly figure out which direction to move in the future, based on whether I'd like to work in a box with no sunlight for 8/9 hours a day for the rest of my life.

Just watched Benjamin Button, and felt mad love for the epic.

That's all. What's everyone else been up to this month?

5 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Tom might be able to hook you up with a CBale Rant link. HE seemed quite tickled by it, whilst I was disturbed.

IT does make his Bruce Wayne rant vs. RAz Algool/Raz Al Guhl look pretty pathetic. OUch!

Wed Feb 04, 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

You can see the Christian Bale thing on the CBC website, though I haven't watched it myself.

What job are you talking about Luke? I haven't watched (nor will I watch) the videos you posted but are you in them? Are you some sort of stage performer now?

Wed Feb 04, 09:31:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

You people need to learn to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba0-ctqzRsg&feature=related

Thu Feb 05, 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Sweet vids.

Have I mentioned lately that I hate you Luke?

P.S. Congrats on the job... don't work too hard buddy!

Tue Feb 10, 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Yeah, I welcome the hatred. Truth is, I would hate me too if I wasn't living my sweet, sweet life.

Did I mention I went on a bike ride in a t-shirt on Saturday?

Cory, some fools hired me to write the words that go on bank websites. Like small, community banks. So, copywriter, which is a pretty strange job, in a pretty cool company, thus far.

Speaking of which, I gotta finish doing that right now.

oh, BTW, Jacob, we're going to see Andrew Bird on Thursday. I think my week just got a little sweeter!

Tue Feb 10, 01:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home