Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer Huddlin

IMG 2445
Sooohohoho, What's everyone up to in August?

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Haven't received any invitations to anything, so no plans so far.

Thu Apr 28, 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Sounds logical enough, Phil.

Thu Apr 28, 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

No really. What is everyone doing this August.

Fri Apr 29, 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Mom and Dad are having a party on the 16th of August. It's gonna be awesome.

Mon May 02, 01:20:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Maybe I'll try to get home for that.

Mon May 02, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Since when are parties planned 4 months in advance? What's the occasion? I bet DP is gonna attempt some sort of world record.

Tue May 03, 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Party. 16th. Done. Looks like we might drive up there, camping along the way. A lot of work for one party, but ... worth it.

Thu May 05, 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Wedding Aug 13, you're all invited. I was thinking about some people driving back with me from here. I'll be driving anyway. Maybe we could work in a couple of party days in NYC? It could be a bachelor party of sorts. Festivities could include matters as diverse as seeing ?uestlove at Brooklyn Bowl, shaving each others' back and fronts, drinking beer.

Fri May 06, 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

When are you departing NYC? A shave rave sounds hot hot hot.

Sun May 08, 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

Not sure on the timing exactly, maybe Aug 1 or so. Who's in??

Sun May 08, 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I could very well be interested. It'll be like Roadtrip 2009-Reverse Stylez

Depends on my schedule though... but I'm thinking early August.

Tue May 10, 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

So Nina and I are formulating a plan to drive and camp our way to St. John's, starting at some point in early/mid July, with key stops along the way. I'm pitching a story to write enroute too --- so, two longshots with spectacular possibilities!?

Tue May 10, 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

I'll be into a drive home depending on my conference situation in massachusetts. Will keep you apprised.

Wed May 11, 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home