Best Man Announcement.
Dear Huddlers,
News about my best man announcement.
I rated you all on a 13 point scale based on six factors:
1. Networth/ assets/ max earnings. Phil did well on this until I found out the condo is in Sue's name and Phil has to pay her rent.
2. Planning bachelor party. You all did poorly on this as I don't have faith that any of you could truly "pull the trigger" and get as nasty as I went (e.g. upping the ante from going to the Pic for Phil's bachelor party).
3. Beardedness. There are some fine beards in the group, so I won't embarrass you babyfaces by elaborating on this.
4. Wisdom. Sadly, Tobyjeans factors abound.
5. Humour. My cocobro's tweets had him retaining his scepter as class clown, but only until I realized his tweets were slight rewordings of Trebek's tweets. E.g. "Trebek69 Says: Only thing truly mine, only thing that does not belong to King World Productions, is the water held in my mustache. And the bastards shaved it off." That was a heartfelt tweet c 2003 that my cocobro has desecrated.
6. Swimsuit. This was the most fun to think about.
News about my best man announcement.
I rated you all on a 13 point scale based on six factors:
1. Networth/ assets/ max earnings. Phil did well on this until I found out the condo is in Sue's name and Phil has to pay her rent.
2. Planning bachelor party. You all did poorly on this as I don't have faith that any of you could truly "pull the trigger" and get as nasty as I went (e.g. upping the ante from going to the Pic for Phil's bachelor party).
3. Beardedness. There are some fine beards in the group, so I won't embarrass you babyfaces by elaborating on this.
4. Wisdom. Sadly, Tobyjeans factors abound.
5. Humour. My cocobro's tweets had him retaining his scepter as class clown, but only until I realized his tweets were slight rewordings of Trebek's tweets. E.g. "Trebek69 Says: Only thing truly mine, only thing that does not belong to King World Productions, is the water held in my mustache. And the bastards shaved it off." That was a heartfelt tweet c 2003 that my cocobro has desecrated.
6. Swimsuit. This was the most fun to think about.
Labels: grading scale, Nick is the best man





















6 Comments:
How much did Nick bribe you with? Stupid lawyers, with their fancy money.
It's even in her maiden name. :(
Well, a good choice overall, mostly by calling out tobyjeans. Otherwise, a good choice ... for avoiding The Manly Option, which was clearly to name a small group and begin a battle-royale-to-the-death. So, likeisaid, a good choice ... overall.
I'm sure there's a proverb that would be fitting. "When you lay with the Wolverine, you can soar with the eagles" or something like that.
Good for Nick.
Another easy best man choice. Fuck all you guys with your one brothers. I'm definitely doing the battle-royale-to-the-death.
If only Toby would take me back...
Would Tobyjeans be your best man?
I'm starting to think that Nick was chosen so as to keep the bachelor party toned down and not skanked up. But the pic is closed down and dem girls is outta work. I think they now charge $10 for the first 6 hours and $5 an hour after that to do houseshow's, or so I've heard.
Post a Comment
<< Home