Wednesday, December 01, 2010

So many regrets...


I now realize that while I wasted a few years of my childhood enjoying his "music", this is what he sounded like to the rest of you.

I felt this admission could only be done on the original huddle.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Like.

Wed Dec 01, 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Man, that is the worst.

Nice realization.

Thu Dec 02, 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

My favorite parts were the sniffs.

Thu Dec 02, 05:08:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

What the fuck is up with Janes and what the fuck is up with Japanese people, and why is it only Janes and Japanese people that keep acting this way??!?!?

I hereby renounce all shares in Janes and Sons Pianos and Such.

Thu Dec 02, 09:06:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

I agree with the Japanese part. As for the other, it's "what the fuck WAS up with Janes"? I humbly apologize for trying to subject you all to his garbage those many years ago.

#repressedmemories

Thu Dec 02, 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Prediction: Star Wars is next, for the Janez.

Fri Dec 03, 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

The fb huddle has some things going for it but it'll never replace the original.

Mon Dec 06, 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Here Here!

Sun Dec 12, 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home