Friday, December 16, 2005

Guess who's...





Back!



It's 3 am. but I made it home alive. Bring it on Christmas.

transported brisket and fresh serrano peppers over three timezones and one border. saw fast times at ridgemont high (sweet) And Wallace And Grommit's Curse of the Were-Rabbit. (supersweet).


P.S.> heard you called, Coco Butter...sorry i missed it!
P.M.J: shared the flight back from Mtl.with Chad W. crazy-small worldeh?.
can't wait to see y'all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Hah... small world indeed! My flight last year had a bunch of people I knew on it as well, also coming from YUL. I guess there are only so many ways to get back to Newfoundland. :)

Glad you're safe and sound. Nothing worse than flying in the winter.

Fri Dec 16, 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

indeeed! especially considering I just missed the grounding of all flights out of montreal!as of this morning~ yikes!

Fri Dec 16, 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

p.s. And as you can see, LOVING this apple.shift.4. ACTION. what an amazing invention! (i'm so easy to amaze, haha).

and chad says you're into the Indian food, true? hehe

Fri Dec 16, 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Yikes! The 'rents and sister are heading to Cuba on Saturday morning, hopefully they'll get out!

And yeah, I'm a big fan of this little indian spot down the street from our new place, called Jolly's Indian Bistro. As you can see from their menu my pickings are fairly slim (though no worse than anywhere else), but it is oh so delicious. I go about once a week. :)

Fri Dec 16, 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

And it's wicked food but going every week can make one sick of it after awhile. :P

Sat Dec 17, 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home