Monday, December 19, 2005

Randomization

For everyone's enjoyment, Ebert has posted his top 10 films of the year, check that out. It's been a pretty rough year at the movies for me, in that I have seen exactly none of the movies he lists.
At least some of you have seen Kong, at no.8
All this makes me wish I saw more movies... who remembers the Tuesday Night Movie club?!!!

I have done Zero Christmas shopping.

But am terribly enjoying the Christmas Parties! Hoorah!

I have made some progress though, put up the tree today, and added lights. Nice.
We also have lights running the length of our driveway now, thanks to dad, and a little to me.


This is not a picture of those lights, but a good example of an interesting site that shows pictures from cameras tossed in midair check out cameratoss.blogspot, there are a ton such Randomized pics, I just picked some with Christmas colours in mind- this is from the Christmas tree in Austin, apparently.

Matt-Dog gets home tomorrow! Good times for all.
I want to thank Hinch-dog for not puking in my car. Hooray!

Mushaboom' (by Feist) is so addicting! as is the new album of Modest Mouse covers by the band Sun Kil Moon... also, anyone heard Rogue wave?I'm finally listening to all the music i had accumulated this fall.
Got my hands on Hey Rosetta's EP... great job by all. Nice to actually know the names of the songs we sing alone with.
I can't find anything to read in my house. Trying a new Mordecai Richler.
Can't wait for suggestions for Christmas gifts... or music.... or books.... or movies. peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Dec 20, 02:37:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Tuesday night movie club rocked!!!! Gotta love that wraparound black leather couch!

Also, Feist rocks too.

Tue Dec 20, 02:40:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Arielle, relax. It was my post and I'd tried editing it and ended up having to delete it. It leaves a stupid message there, that's all. :p

Tue Dec 20, 05:38:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

yeah ariellle, I especially want to see Syriana which matthew said was excellent, and Millions, which i hear is pretty brilliant. i also have to see broken flowers... can't get enough of the bill murray. "me and you.." sounds great. gracias for the recommendation!

Wed Dec 21, 02:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home