Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pic of the Week: Campus View

Thought y'all might like to see where I go to school. Thanks to my new camera (Muchas Gracias, Madre Y Padre!) here it is.


nothing great, but a nice overview of the quad (tree-line) leading up to Old Main, the original college building, 1899. Facing east from the 6th floor of the library through a dirty window.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I like the building in the middle-right that looks as though it has a very short hat on. :)

Thu Jan 19, 02:15:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

haha, yeah, I mean, it wouldn't be nice to leave the building out in the sun w/out a hat :)
yeah, that's jck, the admin. building at the entrance to campus...it used to be the library until the 80's(?) (with crazy semi-circle windows) until the weight of the books overwhelmed the building!!! I guess it started to sink (wicked).

Thu Jan 19, 09:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home