The Jear of Yacob
Well 2005 was filled with lots of fun and success. Many of us received our degrees and have made significant progress with the rest of our lives. For those of you who graduated in ’04, congradufuckulations. Anyways, despite the lack of success during my personal search for employment, all that’s in the past… for I would like to welcome you all to the official YEAR OF JACOB (not to be mistaken with the SUMMER OF JACOB back in the summer of ‘04). Yes I am looking forward to it. I started the list of resolutions this evening by starting to cook meals each night for supper and, in tern, learn how to cook a wide variety of dishes. Although most of you may think spaghetti an easy meal to prepare, few of you have ever seen me in a kitchen. Reviews were astounding. Many remarked a distinct “bite”, that seemed to reinvent and revolutionize the way spaghetti sauce will be made forever. So tomorrow is mac and cheese, and then…. Who know? The sky’s the limit!
Anyways, happy new year to everyone and I hope to see all of you in July for the big Wedding. TPB Brethren memberships have been expired for too long, I think it’s time we renewed then and perhaps did some recruiting, eh Phil?
If anyone would like to see a taste of the fun that happened this Christmas, check out my photos at www.ofoto.com . User name jacobprince@gmail.com , password photos.
Later gators!
Anyways, happy new year to everyone and I hope to see all of you in July for the big Wedding. TPB Brethren memberships have been expired for too long, I think it’s time we renewed then and perhaps did some recruiting, eh Phil?
If anyone would like to see a taste of the fun that happened this Christmas, check out my photos at www.ofoto.com . User name jacobprince@gmail.com , password photos.
Later gators!





















3 Comments:
Jacob's Mother: "your father just spent 30 minutes cleaning up the mess your spaghetti left on the wall !"
wicked.
anyway, all hail the year of Yacob!
looking forward to 2006 ~ what's everyone else got planned?
Wild and Crazy Fun, that's what!
Our conquer of The Large Sized Pond has long since been renegged, it will have to be tackled again. AND TACKLED IT SHALL, as though we were members of the University of Texas Longhorns (congratulations to Luke's state for being all Rosy).
Other insanity to be carried out: possible visits to Montreal, another possible visit to a Land Far Off (a secret until I find out if I'm going), the finishing of one Master of Science degree (and I _will_ require that you fools call me Master Johnson from then on), a return to whence I came for the joining of two people, a changing of apartments near the end of the summer, and many long evenings in the lab, the last of which is perhaps not that exciting, but a requirement to fullfil some of the other more exciting items above (see: Master Johnson).
I know the Land Far Off! I know! *jumps up and down*
My year will consist of: finishing my first official year of teaching, coming home for a wedding (how'd Steve beat us to that one!?), changing apartments, and buying my first bikini. That's right...can't live near Kits Beach and not have a fit body. We shall see.
Happy New Year, Yacob! (And start saying hi back on MSN. *evil glare*)
Post a Comment
<< Home