Friday, February 03, 2006

CITY AND COLOUR


Hey guys! long time, no post. So I dont know if you guys have heard (or care) but the singer(not screamer) from Alexisonfire has put out a solo cd. He's dubbed himself City and Colour. You should check him out. His name is Dallas Green and he's the cutest little emo kid since Chris Carrabba, and he's CANADIAN! Weehooo. Here's his myspace http://www.myspace.com/dallasgreen. Check it out, and if Save Your Scissors doesn't well you up a little and get you thinking then you ain't got no heart.
xo L.

2 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

That guy looks like he could fix a computer or two. :P

I like the tracs... maybe a little sappy for me.

in the meantime, I highly recommend

myspace/blueoctober

Fri Feb 03, 06:51:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Hey! Whatever, bitch. You never said that one time, not once! consider the matter closed.

Mon Feb 06, 01:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home