Thursday, January 26, 2006

Overheard Tonight in a Third Floor Computer Lab:

"Dude! i got a wicked idea for a tattoo: Okay, the Republic ensignia on one arm, and the Rebel Alliance symbol on the other one!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Janezy said...

Wow...that's hilariously funny...

On a related note, I have something personal and somewhat serious to tell all of you. After years of confusion, not knowing who I really am, and many sleepless nights wondering about these "feelings" I've had bottled up inside me since...well, as long as I can remember, I have finally built up the courage to admit to myself, and to others, what I've been denying all along. Yes, I have officially come out of the closet...

The Star Wars closet.

I do not, have not, nor will I ever enjoy the Star Wars franchise or anything remotely connected to it in any way. This includes the movies, video games, collectible memorabilia, T-Shirts, pins, bumper tickers, not even, dare I say it, the infamous Star Wars monopoly. I do not wish to explain myself, as I hardly see a point...that and I'm tired...

All I ask is that you think no less of me as a human being...after all, I'm still the same old Mike that you've all hated to love over the years! I'm now just a bit, well, different...

Fear not, however! My overall "Nerd Quotient" has NOT changed in spite of this recent development, for not only am I a daily visitor to Slashdot, but am also quite the Star Trek fan (TNG and Enterprise, obviously)! Though, somehow I think that's worse...

anyways...

Mike

p.s. ok, I'll admit...the music is pretty kickass...

Thu Jan 26, 02:58:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Not even MONOPOLY? I'm not sure we can be friends anymore, Michael. :(

Thu Jan 26, 04:42:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

janes, i'm somewhat sympathetic. I suck at Star Wars Monopoly. But the movies, man! they're sweet! how about them Ewoks?

Fri Jan 27, 01:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Janesey, what about the four hour non-stop Rogue Squadron Gamecube action we all remember you partaking in at one of the many Holyrood Parties. Actually, I'd say nobody even remembers you being there because you were locked away in the bedroom the entire night.

P.S. Did you even see Episode 3?.... Fag(Star Wars)!

Fri Jan 27, 05:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home