Friday, February 03, 2006

Chinese New Year in Austin


Happy belated chinese new year. Here is a picture of Tom with a dragon (also known as a lion) on his head. It was exciting!

In other news, Tom and I are going to Melbourne on Thursday!! I hope everyone is making plans to come visit!

4 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

There's a dragon on his head?!

Ha ha ha. :)

Sat Feb 04, 04:22:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Ooo Happy Lunar New Year everyone! My students and I had fun celebrating it (as about 1/3 of my students are Chinese).

Have fun in Melbourne! I'm insanely jealous!

Sat Feb 04, 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is an anonymous blogger.

i just want to say that you guys are all wicked and i wish i was going to melbourne/was friends with people going there. i would definately save up to go visit. maybe a few of my friends would save up so they could all go together!

this was an anonymous blog.

Mon Feb 06, 05:16:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

we have groupies! sweet.

Mon Feb 06, 07:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home