Friday, March 03, 2006

Do The Right Thing

As you can see, My lovelies...... we have lots to offer in the great state of Texas, including, this week's offering, Mr. Spike Lee. My main man, Spike made an appearance in front of 2,500 students in the Mall at my wonderful little institution Southwest Texas in San Marcos. If you were wondering, it's hot here now. Yes, Spring (basically summer) has arrived (Yes, I'm aware it's the beginning of March.) So, it was a nice night to be out and about.

And along with hot weather (it was 29 degrees yesterday), comes the greatest of all nature's creations: BUGS! As you have surely imagined, the south is full of bunches and bunches of weird and wonderful bugs, the likes of which will never be seen north of the border.


Take for example my little friend here.
wicked. It was hanging around the screen in my apartment, until I fucked around with it, (taking pictures) and it flew away. sweet/freaky.
I played raquettball for the first time in my life yesterday with one of my roommates, and man, it's a pretty crazy game... but I caught the hang of it, and even won a game. So, what's your opinion on raquetball (and bugs?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

i think that post deserves a comment. sweeet.... spike lee???

Sat Mar 04, 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Thanks for the respect, T-Man! You were readin' my mind, brotha. (from another motha).

Yeah, spike lee, and he was totally fascinating...he talked about who's who in hip hop and everything... it was totally sweet. and man, bugs too, imean, you can't beat that... I should've posted this some other day! damn! anyway, hope australier's doing grand!

laters!

Sun Mar 05, 04:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home