Hip! Hip! Huzzah!!
hip hip huzzah everybody!
(I recommend everyone look up "huzzah" on google images, re. stormtrooper). I'm following in line with my earlier recommendation which was passed by popular request (luke) with some yays cast in absentia (the rest of you schlobs). So, here is it:
Post 1/3: Wed. 3:44 PM Australia time.
Not much to report. Glad about election results re. my amendmant. I was especially pleased by the crowd's passionate "huzzahs" on hearing the results, which left me frankly tearful. I'm saddened that my picture option doesn't seem to be working (I call that the curse of cory). Not much else going on... not much to report.... nope... nothing much to say.... why write at all i'd like to know!! well, here's some straight dope for your schmos: Twin Peaks is a very sweet program on the tele (to rent (or hire as we say) only). So, go git yeselves some Twin Peaks!!!!!
More posts to come.....
Huzzah!
(I recommend everyone look up "huzzah" on google images, re. stormtrooper). I'm following in line with my earlier recommendation which was passed by popular request (luke) with some yays cast in absentia (the rest of you schlobs). So, here is it:
Post 1/3: Wed. 3:44 PM Australia time.
Not much to report. Glad about election results re. my amendmant. I was especially pleased by the crowd's passionate "huzzahs" on hearing the results, which left me frankly tearful. I'm saddened that my picture option doesn't seem to be working (I call that the curse of cory). Not much else going on... not much to report.... nope... nothing much to say.... why write at all i'd like to know!! well, here's some straight dope for your schmos: Twin Peaks is a very sweet program on the tele (to rent (or hire as we say) only). So, go git yeselves some Twin Peaks!!!!!
More posts to come.....
Huzzah!





















3 Comments:
i quite like these tridaily posts. keep up the good work and...
Cheerio!
Ta!
Signed,
Yours most preciously,
T.M. Blogger
I saw an episode of twin peaks when i was like 11- one of the girls pretended to be sick so she didn't have to go to church. Well, her family came home a little early, and turns out she was banging some guy instead. sweet.\
what's the ammendment?
the ammendment is for everyone to post three times a day. but i think it's been revoked (please to god).
anyway, texas is so sweet, you're lucky to be there. instead of mexican and barbeque, the best food here is indian and asian generally, which is sweet, but not sweet enough...
Post a Comment
<< Home